Tuesday 5 December 2017

RESIT-Casting for new film

I needed a female to star in the opening as I wanted a woman to be the followed as I could represent many representations from this. Therefore I wanted a young adult as they can give off representations of vulnerability. Therefore I cast Charlotte Steggles who is 21 years old as the main actress as she fits what I imagined the female protagonist.

For the male antagonist I wanted someone who was a similar age to the female antagonist as I want to showcase to the audience that they were once in a relationship or they are going to be so having them similar ages can make it easier for the audience to work this out. Therefore I will cast Matt Russell who is the same age as the actress previously stated as he fits the representations i want to give off.

No comments:

Post a Comment