Wednesday 24 January 2018

RESIT-Final costumes and prop decisions

As I need limited amount of props in my film as due to the plot is somebody stalking  woman in a car. I just need two cars as one that is following and one being followed, I also need to use a mirror within the car due to the male antagonist looking at this whilst driving. As my genre is a thriller and the setting is mysterious I don't need to need excess props as with a limited amount can cause further mystery and make people question the ones in show. I could add to my idea and make the male have a weapon or appear to have one in the piece. This could create tension and make the audience question why. I have decided to keep the same idea of dark colours being worn by the male to keep the image of mysterious and creepy, this will fit my genre as it will incorporate the key conventions of the genre and make it look more like a real production.

Image result for blue astraImage result for vauxhall corsa 04
Image result for red perspex heels

No comments:

Post a Comment