Thursday 8 March 2018

RESIT- evaluation 4


4) Who would be the audience for your media product?



My research showed that there is a specific age range and gender that desire different things from film and I found out that the age range that wants suspense within the film and this 15-25 year olds also being male as this specific demographic wants the feeling of tension and suspense throughout the film, these two conventions are a part of my genre which is thriller so therefore if I showcase these then this demographic are the target audience and I had to make our film fit this, therefore we would need to make our film to fit this demographic so therefore creating a film that fits with the classification it has been given, I created the film to be a 15 as it is a part of our target demographic and allowed us to have more freedom whilst making the film as this category does contain swear words although I didn’t use it but it meant I could have if it was required to make it more like the genre. To add to this I created the film for the film certification of 15 based on the BBFCs certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment