Thursday 8 March 2018

RESIT-evaluation 5


5) How did you attract/address your audience?

I used characters relate able due to the circumstances they are in so it means people think they are similar and it could possibly help them and make them want to watch the film, and I drew in our target audience by using the generic conventions common for thrillers as this was our target genre so using these encourage fans of the genre to come. I used a male and female actors, this is to make the audience feel like they can relate to both characters to some extent, also they were within the age of my target audience and this is to further entice my target audience to watch the film as they will be able to relate to the film and have a possible better understanding. Also angles used could entice media lovers to appreciate different angles and shots that have been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment