Friday 3 November 2017

RESIT-prop consideration for new film

Image result for vauxhall corsa 04There is a limited amount of props needed in my film as the plot is somebody stalking  woman in a car. Therefore I need two cars as one that is following and one being followed, I also need to use a mirror within the car due to the male antagonist looking at this whilst driving. As my genre is a thriller and the setting is mysterious I don't need to need excess props as with a limited amount can cause further mystery and make people question the ones in show. I could add to my idea and make the male have a weapon or appear to have one in the piece. this could create tension and make the audience question why.Image result for blue astraAlthough the car to the left will not be seen in the film, it is a prop as it is the car appearing to stalk to other car.

No comments:

Post a Comment